Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world.
You need a Skin check
- If you have ever been sun burnt,
- work or play sports outdoors,
- if you have fair skin or red hair, you may be at increased risk of skin cancer.
- If you have strong family history of melanoma or
- you have found an abnormal or new skin patch/lesion.
The incidence of melanoma is 4 times higher in Australia than it is in the USA, Canada or the UK.
Please phone our friendly staff at 03 51437900 to make an appointment for a full skin check.
Total Body Photography
We also offer total body photography. Total Body Photography (also known as TBP or Full-Body Imaging) is the most effective technique for imaging all lesions on a patient’s body.