Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world.
You need a Skin check
- If you have ever been sun burnt,
- work or play sports outdoors,
- if you have fair skin or red hair, you may be at increased risk of skin cancer.
- If you have strong family history of melanoma or
- you have found an abnormal or new skin patch/lesion.
The incidence of melanoma is 4 times higher in Australia than it is in the USA, Canada or the UK.
Please phone our friendly staff at 03 51437900 to make an appointment for a full skin check.
If you have made an appointment with Dr. Yousuf Ahmad, please complete the following questionnaire (before your skin examination):
Response to the questions are confidential and only available to the treating GP (Dr. Yousuf Ahmad)